Well it seemed almost unfair to miss out on a years full of amazing one liners and quips — so I thought I only fair to make a list of the Top 10 Quotes Of 2010. If your social life revolves around quoting movie dialogue to your friends around the clock — lats how it goes, in my circle there is a million and one situations where we’ve wanted to say something but instead yarned endlessly on the dialogue from our favorite films. Thankfully, 2010 was no exception and I think those few films deserve some recognition.
- “I don’t hit girls, they’re soft.” – Scott Pilgrim, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
- “Dreams feel real while we’re in them. It’s only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.” – Cobb, Inception
- ” I know we’re all afraid. But my father told me: someday, someone was gonna have take a stand. Someday, someone was gonna have to say enough! This could be that day. Trust your senses. And don’t look this bitch in the eye.” Perseus, Clash of The Titans
- “Okay, presumeably, you may have just seen a dude’s junk, and I’m very sorry for that… so is he.” – Wallace Wells, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
- ” We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. ” – Scott Pilgrim, SPvTW
- “Look, I didn’t write the gay handbook. If you got a problem with it, take it up with Liberace’s ghost. ” – Wallace Wells, SPvTW